Planning with DAS

Is there a way to incorporate a DAS pass into a plan? I tried adding a LL/G+ time, but the website says “Lightning Lane vie Genie+ is available for this attraction. We will support forecasted return times a later date.” Which is making this difficult (also annoying at the slight grammatical mistake).

Anyway, anyone with any recent experience setting up a plan with DAS?

That is discussed in todays blog

1 Like

I actually don’t use the actual tp’s for this very reason. Its impossible to formulate with a DAS variable. Instead, I make a “skeleton” of what rides we want to ride and then use it as a sort of checklist as we ride them and get DAS times.
I tried to do it once - and it was a mess. And that was BEFORE G+ and ILL’s.

2 Likes

Figures it would be posted the day that I have a question! Convenient though, so I’ll take it.

2 Likes

I’ve never used DAS and a trip, but I think it might be useful for us. Even though I have a reservation, I’m still looking at only a 10% chance this will happen, but I’d rather be prepared. I’ve already made a plan, but figured I’d try to get ahead with what I think would be the initial selections.

Adding the link to today’s blog post in case someone finds this later on and doesn’t know what we’re talking about:

1 Like

A year and change later… thank you for posting the link!

1 Like