Planning Galactic Starcruiser TP with WDW and UOR

So is there a significant difference in the animals we would see at AKL in Jan/Feb vs end of March/April? We would be in a non DVC room if that matters.

As far as I know, the animals a are the same year round. There could be instances where a specific animal is not on the savanna for a health reason but I don’t think it’s seasonal.

AKL is my favorite followed by CSR!

1 Like

After all the great information and discussion on my other topic about lower cost resorts, I have come to the decision that we will be coming twice to WDW next year. Instead of trying to do one big trip we will do two medium trips.

2023 Trip 1) Late Jan/early Feb we will come and do a few days at UOR staying at HRH. I took a good look at the other premier hotels that are slightly cheaper but kept coming back to HRH due to the others missing some piece that HRH has.

Then we would switch to WDW and then stay at AKL and POFQ. Not sure which order to stay in or for exactly how long but overall trip length should be about 10 days. Our emphasis would be on AK when it isn’t so hot that everything melts. The other emphasis would be on things we missed last year - like TT and fireworks - and newly opened or reopened Indy Stunt Show and Remy etc. And probably so DS action since we would be right by DS at POFQ.

2023 Trip 2) this will be arranged around the GSC TP voyage. We would stay at CR and CSR. Again not sure which would be before and which after the cruise. I’m linking right now CR before with doing anything again that we wanted. Then day of rest before cruise and then CSR after for again, wind down time and maybe a little time in the parks. Overall time would be 8-10 days.

1 Like

I have been looking at dates for our two trips next year and this is what I am thinking right now. I would appreciate input and/or obvious things I’m missing. Keep in mind we will have 2 EVCs.

Start and end dates may vary due to airplane flights etc. but hopefully not too much.

Trip 1)
M 1/23/23: arrive stay HRH at UOR
T 1/24/23: HRH at UOR
W 1/25/23: HRH at UOR
Th 1/26/23: HRH at UOR
F 1/27/23: change to WDW POFQ - Disney Springs/rest
S 1/28/23: POFQ - MK/??
S 1/29/23: POFQ - EP/HS
M 1/30/23: AKL - rest
T 1/31/23: AKL - AK savanna view
W 2/1/23: AKL - AK
Th 2/2/23: AKL - AK
F 2/4/23: leave

Trip 2)
S 3/26: arrive CRS Casitas Bldg 2 or 4
M 3/27: CRS - HS
T 3/28: CRS - AK
W 3/29: CRS - rest
Th 3/30: GSC with TP hopefully
F 3/31: GSC
S 4/1: CR - rest
S 4/2: CR - MK
M 4/3: CR - EP
T 4/4: CR - HS
W 4/5 leave

We are not trying to do everything with either trip but fill in where we missed things last summer due to time or heat. Thanks.

1 Like