Planning for the Hogwarts Express in Personalized Touring Plan

Does anyone have a strategy for creating personalized touring plans that include riding the Hogwarts Express to the other park?

1 Like

Since that involves two parks you’d need to do a separate TP for each.

1 Like

Ugh! Such a pain.

Here’s an example of how I do it…

2 Likes

So in 1 day, you do: USF to IOA to USF to IOA?

For me it only matters where EPA is… So I go there and bounce around as desired. I mostly wanted to illustrate how I put the break in between the HE steps and make two plans with different start times.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s a good idea. 2 Touring Plans are better than 4 for the same day! :joy:

I can’t say I’ve ever hopped back and forth like that.

2 Likes

We started one day at USF and took HE to IOA, and the next day did the opposite (started in IOA, took HE to USF). Worked great to see both directions without feeling like we were wasting too much time on just getting between the parks.

1 Like

Yeah… You can often get on HE with minimal fuss, but during the peak times it’s crazy (40 - 60 minutes)

If you look at my plans you’ll even see where I’ve noted - “taking HE or walking to other park”. It’s only 15 minutes to walk around to the other park / WWOHP. For me, if HE is 30+ minutes I’ll skip it as a mode of transit. (I do try to “ride / experience” it each way once per trip though)

3 Likes

Thank you for this. It helps to see it laid out.

2 Likes