Planning EP new posts 32+ (as I fine tune based on Liner helps!)

Agreed. I enjoy the breakfast and for the time being my kids enjoy meeting the princesses, so it’s on our list of TS meals. Throw in the ride or M&G advantage and I’ll take it. If I was going on a day that was not a 10 CL, I’d RD Soarin’ (if that’s on your list) and make my way to FEA by about 10 (checking the wait times in the app to see if the line was too long). If you do it right, you can ride FEA, meet Anna & Elsa, ride Gran Fiesta Tour (I think that also opens early), and be at World showcase right at 11 when the rest of the countries open to begin touring there.

1 Like

Now that I am properly talked out of Akershus, I’m playing with my Epcot TP.

I have two trains of thought.

Either train starts out a little bit jumpy, but it hits the big three off the bat with a relaxed walk, and I think we can do it.

Plan A gets the most out of Future World early before going to the WS. BUT - we may run out of time for Meet and Greets (princesses) if that becomes important to us. I do have a subscription to the person who helps nail down MG times.
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3853551

Plan B has us head to WS after lunch and returning to FW around 4:30 or 5PM to finish FW. This would be to maybe meet some princesses, etc. It would have us bouncing around a lot more…
https://touringplans.com/plans/print?id=3854258

I do NOT have lunch and dinner plans, but I believe we could eat just about anywhere with QS except Morocco.

Does anyone see any pros/cons to either plan?

I had to invent a FP for Mickey Mouse Character Spot. We have Disney Visa.

1 Like

I think both are good. Sorry I can’t give much more feedback there, but if you feel that one gives toy now time for m&g and that’s important to you then go for it. I don’t see Aladdin and Jasmine on your TPs. Do they not meet in Morocco any more?

Aladdin definitely does, there was a sign when we were in Morocco.

1 Like

You can eat QS in Morocco Tangerine Cafe.

1 Like

If it was me I’d go with Plan B. The 7 min less walking and 15 min more free time make it more appealing to me.

1 Like

I saw that as an option, but i think that’s the one venue my kids wouldn’t enjoy.

I actually stopped slotting the M&G’s.

The problem with Epcot is that the princesses wrap up their meetings anywhere from 4:30 to 6:30 and FW also closes shop at 7:00. I can’t leave either til later. And there’s not much else to do in WS besides eat and shop?..

It may be all in my head, but the walking at Epcot feels so much more miserable. You can’t cut across the Lagoon and going from FW and WS isn’t just a few steps.

1 Like

I kind of like B, too. From 6-8:30 we could eat and maybe visit Canada or China movies. We also could try our hand at Visa M&G again to see if new character.

WHY does VOL end so early in the day?

We criss-crossed all day because Soarin SDFP’s kept popping up! One person would stay with my dad who isn’t very mobile and the other 2 (including my 72 year old mom) would go ride then meet back up…never thought we would do something like that but we had a great time!

1 Like

Epcot has the Kidscot stops that my DD loved when she was little, and there are the Agent P’s world Showcase adventures that make the Pavilions fun. Maybe it’s because I’m a world traveler, but our family loves the different countries there.

2 Likes

(1) Does anyone have any anecdotal evidence of SDFP or FP drops for FEA on recent trips?
TY!

(2) also - with a FEA, Soarin’, TT trifecta as the goal (and a FP for TT at 10.25-11.25) what order would you hit things in the morning?

Last Nov, I had a 9:00 Spaceship Earth, 10:15 TT and 11:15 Figment FP booked. Got the 9:00 SE tapped in, moved the 11:15 Figment to 9:15 and after we tapped in to TT I started looking for SDFP. Got one for Soarin’ at around 11:25. After I tapped in for that I started looking for FEA. I could have had another Soarin’ or TT almost immediately, but after some refreshing I found a FEA for 7:45 pm and kept trying to move it. Around 1:30 I managed to move it to 3:45 pm. So we managed all 3 without having to stand in a long line all day, but it was our second EP day and we had already ridden Soarin’ and FEA earlier in the trip.

1 Like

Think we hit the mother of all lucky drops - 2.50pm whilst standing in line for the boat ride in Mexico (next door) at 2.41. Never give up!!

IG entry (if possible), direct to FEA at RD, Soarin’ after if line reasonable, if not start trying for SDFP and do LWtL (likely to still be a walk-on) instead.

1 Like