We are still planning the fall of 2022 retirement trip, however all this planning makes me want to be at Disney sooner rather than later. We’ve had a few sad things happen and the idea of going to the happiest place on earth sounds really good! So since I’m still a teacher I have limited selection of when to go and I was playing around on the Disney website and we want to go early June before Father’s Day. And while we will keep an eye on the coronavirus, we aren’t going it stop this much needed vacation.
So now I have questions that I thought I had 2 years to figure out.
- are all the 3rd party ticket vendors that pop up in the ticket finder reliable?
- if I don’t buy the tickets through Disney I’m assuming I can add them to my reservation at some point, correct?
- how much of a deposit does Disney require?
- can Memory Maker be added at anytime or does it needed to be at the start?
- I should get my ADR going ASAP once I get my rooms, right? Do I have to have my tickets too?
I think that’s it for the moment. I’m so glad I found this forum! Thanks!