Pirate's League Question

I am thinking about making a reservation for our MK day (Sept 27) for Pirate’s League for both boys (5) . . . that way they can be pirates for the MNSSHP that night. We have park tickets and party tickets already - does anyone have feedback on this? I was going to do the least expensive package since i ordered them pirate t-shirts already to wear with shorts.

TIA

3 Likes

Pirates League is AWESOME! Both of my kids enjoyed it far more than BBB and even with the highest PL package you come out ahead! Have so much fun!!

I love it too! My daughter was 10 or 11 the last time we did it, and I also got made up like a mermaid. It was great. Highly recommend!

1 Like

This was the highlight of our last trip for my kids. It’s a great idea to do it the same day that you are going to MNSSHP!

We did it with my twins when they were 5yo. They loved it, and looking at the pictures I think you’ll get a lot of mileage out of the makeup - as a pirate or a ghoul if desired.

Ours was an April trip so no MNSSHP but our appointment was pretty early as I recall, and lasted all day and then some.

2 Likes

Welp I think everyone has me convinced!! Two pirates!

I’ve already got my costume!

4 Likes

My 7 y/o did PL on our party day last October and it was perfect! We went all out with the costume and I still think it was “Disney reasonable” pricing. It was a highlight of the trip for him! Hot tip: bring some serious make-up remover. They give you packets, but he had guyliner for days.

3 Likes

My girls did it in July and it turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip. They loved it and it’s such a cool experience. Highly recommend!

We did it on a party day last year. We booked it for around 1 or 2 I believe, so it was done before the party started. It was so much fun!!!

2 Likes

So how long does the process take. . . i was thinking of a 3:30 reservation - but I dont want to miss out on any of the MNSSHP stuff.

1 Like

Ours was super quick. Maybe 45 minutes, but probably closer to 30.

1 Like

What a fun idea! I plan to book this for my 4 kids next trip. I was playing around with the online booking tool and it didn’t want to give
me more than 2 reservations at the same time. I’m not sure how big it is in there. Will they be able to accommodate four people at a time assuming I can get 4 reservation times relatively close together?

2 Likes

I will check timestamps on my photos when I get home later and let you know, but I do agree it was on the 30-45 minutes timeframe.

1 Like

There were, when we went, at least 6 chairs, perhaps 8

2 Likes

What @OBNurseNH said. 6 - 8 chairs.

2 Likes

Perfect. Thank you!! We’ll be there on DD3’s 4th birthday and I’m thinking of doing this to celebrate! She’s more into pirates than princesses. :wink::heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Guyliner

1 Like

This is exactly our plan for PL on a MNSSHP night mid-October. I think we have a 4:00 reservation. Let us know how it was after you go!

You guys look so cute!

1 Like

Thanks! I had a lot of fun planning it all out. Luckily my mom is a great seamstress and she was able to make anything I couldn’t find on Etsy.

Pirate tends to be a popular costume, so it was fun seeing all the other pirate families and speaking to them in “pirate.”

1 Like