Pictures of Disney food ❤️😍❤️

I’m a big fan of charcuterie myself, especially when it is house made. I also really enjoy a good cheese platter, and highly recommend the one at FF if you haven’t tried it yet. Very generous portions and lovely accompaniments.

Oh, and was I right about the purple stuff? What exactly was it?

Salmon quinoa arugula at ABC Commissary at HS. I’m not sure how they cook their salmon, but it’s the most delicious & moist piece of fish I have ever eaten.

3 Likes

I keep meaning to try that one @joannes1959. It looks delicious.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this @michellough! I have always wondered what that looked like. Looks like I have a new must-try for the next trip!

Dessert at CM’s.

3 Likes

Beef tips at Akers.

1 Like

@Iheartepcot thanks for the recommendation in FF cheese plate. Will add that to my list. The red stuff was a some sort of jelly accompaniment–eating an entire plate always fills me up. If I have any room left over, it’s straight to the dessert menu I go. Does not happen very often–my eyes are ALWAYS bigger than my stomach :anguished:

Salmon at Akers.

1 Like

@Sam2071 I’m also a minority and didn’t love the chicken waffle. I love waffles to be extra crispy…neither of the two I’ve eaten (Nutella/fruit) have been close to crisp. Soggy waffles just don’t do it for me :grimacing:

Cheese plate from the FF. It was amazing!

4 Likes

Creamy mushroom soup from RR was also one of my favorites

1 Like

Oh yeah!

On my list now. Thanks. I’ll take two!

This is prob my fav post yet. Since being a Liner. Food p$&n. Yum!

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying the food pics…

2 Likes

Scallops over risotto w fresh corn in it. Loved it. I :heart:food :wink:

5 Likes

Red snapper and Mac and cheese also from FF. Love that place.

4 Likes

Strip Steak with 5 cheese macaroni at Mama Melrose…it just melts in your mouth.

5 Likes

Thanks. I was wondering if it was some variation of duck meat and the one item looked like seafood. I love all these pics, although they look nothing like what I made for dinner tonight. :wink:. I need to get out more.

1 Like

Was it worth the $20?