Pictures of Disney food ❤️😍❤️

Not trying to be funny but what exactly is that?

Dragon Roll at CG

6 Likes

Mickey waffle!

4 Likes

Via Napoli pizza - prosciutto and melon

4 Likes

I’m drawing a blank - the CS in France.

3 Likes

Sleepy hollow waffle sandwich

4 Likes

Fried wontons at Yak & Yeti

5 Likes

Via Napoli- 1/2 pepperoni 1/2 sausage

8 Likes

Les Halles! :smile:

Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake from Liberty Tree Tavern lunch :smiley:

7 Likes

I really need to try this…who has any room left in their tummy after such a big meal??? Might be time to make an ADR for just dessert :heart_eyes:

Vegetarian option made by Chef TJ at trails end restaurant to accompany buffet at dinner. Tofu, tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, tortilla chips, and various vegetables. It was looked great and tasted awesome!!!

3 Likes

I read on another thread that cheese curd (one of my all time favorite food items) is supposed to be used, but that’s not what is used at Epcot.

I am sure that @joannes1959 will have a more precise answer, but it looks to me like several kinds of cured meat, pate in the center, some kind of jam or relish (the purplish stuff), some pickles, some cheese, and some marcona almonds - sprinkled with greens.

1 Like

I hear ya @joannes1959! I thought I would be good and had the salad for lunch, then shared this dessert, but I was so full! It was very yummy though! I think a dessert ADR sounds like my kind of meal!

Totally correct! Wew, I’m telling you. The real deal is yummy.

Really wanted to love that one!

Spice Road Table.

Beef and Chicken Kabobs, Mussels Tagine, and Spicy Shrimp

5 Likes

@Iheartepcot–yes that is exactly it, just something I enjoy whenever I find one at Disney. Just call me Queen of the Charcuterie :grin:

2 Likes

I’m also a big fan of salads with meat. This is the steak salad at CC at CR. Very generous portion and reasonably priced.

3 Likes