Picky Eaters

Sometimes they are just really picky. My daughter at 1 at any and all Mac & cheese. At 3 she decided she would only eat Panera mac&cheese. I figured out how to make their mac&cheese, and guess what? At 4 she decided no mac&cheese was edible anymore. At 7 she started to occasionally eat it again. I think she’s just messing with me at this point.

So I just make my kids try stuff every once in a while to make sure it’s still disgusting. Sometimes they are surprised by what they like.

2 Likes

@LBernath I have three picky eaters ages 4, 5 (boys) and 7 (girl) who LOVED breakfast at Garden Grill! We had a PPO reservation and it was worth the money for character interaction alone. Easily the most joyful meal of our trip for everyone (including jumping on soarin at the end!) service, food, characters all perfect.

1 Like

Mine doesn’t either!
Hi. I have a DD7 who will only eat white shells macaroni and cheese and will only eat a cheeseburger if it is from Wendy’s, and only eats pizza if there is no “green stuff” on it (oregano). So I feel your pain. Disney gave us some issues when we went in 2017, but we solved them by having kiddo eat QS before all sit down meals, and just ordering dessert for her. This year we aren’t getting a dining plan at all. Tusker House will be a waste of money but everything else, because it is TS and not a buffet, we can do that QS meal ahead of dinner plan and have her color during meals she hates.

I am of the attitude that vacation is for everyone, and if I want Skipper’s Canteen then she can eat nuggets before we get there.

1 Like

My daughter will only eat pizza if it is pepperoni with no cheese. I am dairy free but don’t eat red meat or pork. And my wife only eats pizza with cheese and veggies. We have some bizarre pizza orders in our house. Fortunately my 16 months old will eat any kind of pizza he can get his hands on.

2 Likes

My DS5 doesn’t like mac and cheese either. We did Garden Grill dinner and I think he ate fries, bread, and green beans. Our other EP TS meal was at Coral Reef, which he didn’t like either. Honestly, I don’t blame him on that one.

:flushed::scream::grin: