Pick TWO

Is he enormously intelligent? He sounds it. That’s basically my perfect day at AK.

1 Like

Yes, he is very intelligent (of course, I’m his mom so…:joy:). But he is definitely an old soul in an eleven year old body. He sees things in people and in nature that the majority of kids just zip on by and never notice.

I say that I enjoy rollercoasters, but actually there aren’t many that I genuinely like.

Too many of them try too hard. They’re so busy twisting and turning and looping and whatever else, that you really have no idea what’s going on. RNR would be an example of this. Or — at UOR — RRR.

A number of the rollercoasters at WDW I principally enjoy for the views they afford — BTM, for example, has lovely views of the Castle. As does 7DMT. I’m not a fan of EE at all, but it also has nice views of the park.

I think SDD and 7DMT are genuinely fun, but it weird that they both stop halfway through, and they’re both too short.

I much prefer themed coasters over ones that are just for thrills. When we were at UOR in March, the only time we spent at Disney was an evening at MK DAH. We timed getting on BTMRR to see the fireworks and the castle as we were riding-it was amazing! My favorite coasters at UOR are Hagrid’s and then Mummy.

1 Like

I went with MK and Epcot for this very reason. So many places I haven’t eaten at Epcot and we didn’t explore the world showcase nearly enough the last time we were there due to all the distractions at HS.

I considered whether it would fit in the rules and satisfy that itch to just go see the castle from CG so I could swap out MK for time exploring AK or SWGE instead, and that idea just seemed too sad!

1 Like

There are a number of scams at WDW. One is the view of MK / the Castle / HEA from the Bay Lake hotels.

Shrug. We really enjoyed CG when we went. It’s a pleasant add on to seeing the fireworks from inside the park. Not really a substitute instead of, for us anyway. Not that there are fireworks for now regardless.

Since a main purpose for me in visiting MK is to see the castle, it almost was good enough to get me to swap to a different park for my 2. Almost.

I’ve said it before but I do love Navi. Can’t wait to ride again one day.

2 Likes