Pick TWO

Suppose Disney announces only two parks will be open. For at least the next year. Which two do you pick?

• MK and EP
  • MK and HS
  • MK and AK
  • EP and HS
  • EP and AK
  • HS and AK

0 voters

I’ll vote, but we know they’re all opening.

1 Like

Well that’s not really the point of the poll. I’m just interested in everyone’s Top 2. If I said pick one, I’m guessing MK will win easily.

1 Like

I picked MK and HS. Normally I would pick EP instead of HS…but because we haven’t seen SWGE, and everything at EP is under construction, I can live without EP for the moment.

3 Likes

I voted the same reason. Love Epcot! But haven’t seen SWGE so would like that open.

I picked MK and Epcot, because World Showcase is where I head to when I get some time to myself.

But I could just have easily picked AK, because I love the theming there. And since I haven’t seen Pandora that would be great to wander.

The reason for not picking DHS is that I need it to be fully functioning before I go. I haven’t seen TSL or GE, and Galaxy’s Edge needs to be two days of immersion to take it all in, and I don’t think that would be possible right now.

I am clearly in the minority! HS and AK

3 Likes

I picked mk and ak. MK is my fav. I spend most of my trip rhere. I

I picked ak because of all the care the animals.will need no matter what.

This was so nearly my vote because it would kill me to miss out on EE. But it would break my heart not to see the castle, so MK won.

1 Like

I picked my favorite MK and AK. My family would pick HS and EP.

That was close for me, but I like fireworks and parades and a lot of AK has become less repeatable to me.

1 Like

I also voted for AK and HS because they both have my favorite rides that I cannot find at DLR (not to mention some old favorites). I did struggle with these two and MK though.

3 Likes

I voted for MK and Epcot. That is my preference as well as what DD and DGDs would choose. If I voted for DS, DH, DSiL, it would have been MK and HS.

HS for GE and ToT.
AK for EE, NRJ and Harambe.

1 Like

You lost me at NRJ.

1 Like

I enjoy this ride, no matter what people say :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, and there are Pongu Limpia rolls nearby, yum!

3 Likes

I’m glad I did it once so I could judge for myself.

1 Like

I chose MK and AK. DS11’s favorite is AK-he wants to either be a paleontologist, marine biologist, or a zoologist so… I love MK for the magic and nostalgia and for taking me back to being a child, but I also love AK for the theming and animals and for FOP. My dream is to move to Florida when I retire from teaching and work part time at AK! :blush:

1 Like

Those people are wrong. NRJ is a superb ride.

Visitors to WDW fall into two groups. Thoughtful, interesting people, who enjoy the creativity of the imagineers. And mindless drones who like to go whizzy fast on broken rollercoasters.

3 Likes

NRJ is my son’s favorite ride in AK. Even though I know I’m going to, I still have not canceled our end of July-early August trip. Yesterday my son told me he wishes he could just wander around AK and ride NRJ. Sigh.