Photo Pass - Worth it? Shareable?

We’re heading to USF with a large group. We’ll be splitting up for portions of the day based on interest. I’m wondering if the photo pass is worth it? It sounds like they give you a card. Can you get more than one card or are there other ways to share with a larger group?

1 Like

Very shareable. All you have to do is to link each card to the photopass. I don’t even remember getting an official photopass card from pre-paying for it. I’d bought it online on a Black Friday sale. Then when we got there I took the first card from the photos and added it to the account. Then we ended up with a few for various reasons and I just linked them. Just make sure to link the card the day you got it.

Also, the photopass cards can be used on lockers. Anything with a barcode.

1 Like

Yes you can get more than one card. We bought ours in a Black Friday too last time - I’m holding out for another sale before we go in July but I’ll probably buy it even if there isn’t one, we got a lot of photos last trip. We did go and get the official card, more sturdy than the temporary ones. And you get a lanyard.

1 Like