Petition to bring Citizens of Hollywood back

This has been shared on chat. I doubt Disney care about a petition but it can’t do any harm.

2 Likes

I honestly question if Disney would want to invest any resources in the parks right now.

2 Likes

I don’t think they do, no.

1 Like

I would love for them to bring the Citizens of Hollywood back. Unfortunately, Disney Hollywood Studios seems to have lost its way. The original intended theming and design seem to be stripped away with each new addition and modification. I am surprised that it still carries the Hollywood Studios name. (Probably too much money to change the branding)

This was my favorite park. Lately I am having more of a hard time defending why I love it so much.

The look of Sunset and Hollywood Boulevard are what I love! The soundtrack is amazing and the architecture awe inspiring. It then seems to fall apart as we enter into what was the Backlot area.

1 Like

I signed.

2 Likes

I signed it too.

This news might just offer a glimmer of hope. David Duffy has done great things at DLP and their 30th celebrations put WDW’s 50th to shame. (Sadly I’ll just miss them, going in mid October).

https://www.wdwmagic.com/other/walt-disney-company/news/24aug2023-walt-disney-world-entertainment-may-be-getting-a-boost---disneyland-pariss-vp-of-live-entertainment-heads-to-walt-disney-world.htm

1 Like