Personalized plan questions

Hi, I'm trying to create personalized plans and am wondering how to capture the following:
1. I want to utilize the single rider line for an attraction. How do I designate the single rider line so that the system allocates a shorter wait time than the standby line?
2. If our party is going to split up (toddler will ride the Speedway while the teenager rides Space Mountain), how do I reflect that in the plan so the time overlaps?
3. We want to ride the RR from Frontierland to Fantasyland so I entered the two stations in the plan. The plan allocated 20 minutes per station, 40 minutes total ride time. It's been awhile since my last visit, but I don't remember the ride from Frontierland to Fantasyland taking that long. Is this correct? If not, how should I be entering the plan steps?
Thanks,
Diane

You can't show that you're using single rider.

If you're splitting up, you would have to add that as a note. I'd put the longer step in the plan for more accurate timing, and add a note for that step that half the party will be doing X at that time.

That sounds like a long time for the railroad but it's over 20 years since I've been on it so I'm not sure.

The TP software is not designed to use the RR as transportation - it assumes that you are going to get on at a station and take the round-trip ride. The way you have things you are getting on at Frontierland, riding the loop, walking from Frontierland to Fantasyland, and then riding the loop again.