Personalised Touring Plans

I’m going to be trying out a few of the touring plans on the Touring Plans App but would also like to personalise some plans for afternoon/evening visits.
My question is… is it best to create a personalised plan before I book any FP rides (ie if I choose 6 rides/attractions will the app advise me the best choices for FP?). Or should I book FP first where I can get them and let the app work them into a plan?

Do the plan first. Choose potential FPs based on the longest wait and plug them into the plan. Change it around until you’re happy with it (including picking different FPs/different times). Then you’ve got your wish list for FPs. Bear in mind that you might not get exactly what you want, but at least you know what to try for.

ETA yes it will suggest them for you too.

1 Like

A couple other things to keep in mind…

If you’re staying on site so can book FP 60 days out, you’ll likely be able to get advance FP early in the day so can use all 3 of those than pick up additional same day FP. (That strategy may be less useful if you’re offsite and can’t book until 30 days out.) But, it may mean a morning fast pass is better than an afternoon fast pass that you could pick up that day, regardless of wait times.

More details here:

Lots of good reading here if you haven’t:
https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/fastpass

We picked up a number of same-day fast passes last week.

2 Likes