Perplexing conundrum — now featuring trip report 🤩

All new merch available online – perhaps he can replace his Club 33 ball cap he likes to show off with a sauce themed bucket hat. If that won’t help you keep your distance from him he might have to accept his fate as your sidekick.

4 Likes

I mean, he IS my sidekick….sooooo it’s a fate he’s already accepted.

You should see what I got him to send me too. He’s forever stuck

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing him wear a “Celebrating being @JuliaMc’s sidekick” button in June.

10 Likes

Do you want to get banned? Is that what you want?

11 Likes

Yes! :partying_face: You haven’t banned anyone from your threads in a long time. I thought you’d lost your touch.

11 Likes

News update

My awesome TA, @JuliaMc, somehow found me a room at AKL for $330 a night.

I have to book it, right?

21 Likes

YES!!! Best resort on property overall.

3 Likes

I mean did I mention animals…and food…and animals and food. And I mean really good food and adorable animals.

3 Likes

Yes, you need to book that and do all the activities there.

4 Likes

Yes

2 Likes

I /want/ to say yes but this is supposed to be a practically free trip so how much more is this than what you’re currently paying?

3 Likes

So we came to an agreement that he would be satisfied with not upgrading his two park tickets IF he had a better space to chill during the day.

First he came to me with some nonsense about a resort which I flexed my veto power. But I did fire up the booking engine and found a rather lively rate at AKL that I allowed him to consider.

In fact I may even make arrangements for a specialty magic band because I do think he will enjoy the resort. It’s one of my favorite “on property” spots and I do think he will quite enjoy the medium splurge.

Plus as he’s said, this is his LAST TRIP EVER.

Of course we all know he’s coming in December. But that’s a trip we will cross when we get closer. :joy:

Let the games commence!

14 Likes

Absolutely!!!

1 Like

I’ve stayed at AKL but next week will be our first stay in a savanna view room and I’m super excited.

12 Likes

Such a fun time. NOW I’m worried the beginning of June will be boring…

3 Likes

You will love it!! :zebra: :giraffe: :deer:

5 Likes

Well. Yes. That’s true.

But … I’m still suffering from PTSD from my June 2022 trip, which featured staying in bed for two solid days because of heat stroke (and COVID). So I’ve been worrying about what I’m going to do during the hot, sunny days. I have my various resort tour ideas, but actually staying in a deluxe resort that’s full of things to do seemed very attractive. And that price seems like such a good deal. Too good to pass up.

13 Likes

Yes. And that will be the last trip ever.

6 Likes

(In 2023.)

15 Likes

I was thinking last night that you should tell @JuliaMc that you will violate your last trip to WDW decision when she violates her last dino ever decision. You might as well enable each other.

Your shenanigans are making me consider a solo trip to enjoy the holiday displays at my own pace. I want to hear all about your non-park fun to add to my to do list.

7 Likes