Perplexing conundrum — now featuring trip report 🤩

You tagged me silly :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I assumed you’d still be hungover and wouldn’t notice. (We’ve talked about your weeknight drinking. I’ve begged you to stop.)

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Wait does this mean you may come in December too???

4 Likes

I like idea 1 because that boat ride from the springs is lovely and relaxing. I don’t know what time yeeha bob starts at POR, but I’m guessing too late to get you to AH on time.

With 3B, you may or may not have to “rope drop” it. When I tried it in 2021, before word was quite out about it yet, I had to get takeout to avoid a 2 hour wait. So maybe factor that in to timing as far as leaving for AH and when to arrive at CSR. It was delicious though so worth the hassle.

2 Likes

We may have an opportunity to cross paths again - we will also be at the Epcot After Hours!

4 Likes

In a fun turn of evens I got confirmation today my kid is approved to go to Saipan. And as such

Julia & Matthew will ride again once more in WDW for chaos and mischief.

I MIGHT even be persuaded to go give Universal another try.

Or be responsible and attend a conference I should really attend.

Who knows.

I do know I am trying to hold his feet to the fire on this chilled out trip thing. So like I’ll be there but I also have other plans.

:joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Good. I don’t want you killing my buzz. If you see me you can wave. Maybe mouth “hello”.

11 Likes

I’m excited! @JuliaMc and @sanstitre_has_left_the_building trips are always so snarky and fun to follow.

5 Likes

Fun for you maybe. Not so much for me.

6 Likes

I just got back from a Saturday to Tuesday quick trip with just one ADR to SciFi. I LOVED not having ADRs this trip and we always have booked ADRs prior. Not having them gave my DD20 and I the chance to try all the snacks and foods from TikTok that we’ve always wanted to try but never had the stomach space for before.

Yes! We need to start a meeting. I just made my third trip in 8 months. The previous two were just Epcot visits. This one was all 4 parks. I found a Spirit airline flight for $50 round trip so I basically HAD to go.

8 Likes

How could you not?! That’s practically a free trip.

1 Like

Exactly!!!

Got 4 day convention tickets for $201.11 less than Disney’s full price ($1168.12 vs $967.02) plus room at Pop Century was only $192.20 a night. Disney practically paid me to go.

7 Likes

I’ll do ya one better. I own Marriott time share points or whatever it is (great for Hawaii and Bahamas), and so I have access to “getaways”. I just booked a week in a 2-bedroom Sheraton villa for $440 and then the next week in a one bedroom villa (same property) for $350. :joy::joy:

I mean if they didn’t limit you to 12 a year you could just hop from resort to resort! LOL.

It’s also why I go so much, I have an AP and I keep a vehicle there, and so it’s always cheap! Sometimes the biggest expense is my flight because I’m spoiled and I pay extra for the front of the plane. Lol

Oh thank God I don’t have to buy you food this time. And no chikfila either! Yay!!

7 Likes

Wow, I’ve seen you two throw some sharp elbows at each other, but that is cold :cold_face:. I think you owe him an apology in the form of a another Club33 bauble. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I concur. Would’ve been wrong to stay home.

4 Likes

And this is why Disney math is the best math.

8 Likes

My club friends won’t be there so no baubles. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Guess he’ll have to settle for a chick-fil-a cow.

LOL. I don’t have any left! I bought a bunch last summer when we toured the corporate office but I sent him the last one.

I know, I am literally the worst human ever.

3 Likes