Perplexing conundrum — now featuring trip report 🤩

Thanks for the comments about transportation. My choices are more based on the transportation than the efficiency. But I’ll decide on the day, depending on waits and weather.

In other news, @JuliaMc has kindly ordered this customised MB+ for collection at CSR when I arrive :grin:

I am now obsessed with these little critters and want one of these:

Also, this is on the merch list:

And I have customised my hat appropriately:

17 Likes

Ohhh – so @JuliaMc is the Treasure that @Bubblez said she was. Now I know whose judgment to trust. I hope you think of that every time you wear that band. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks for ruining it for me.

3 Likes

Anytime! :kissing_heart:

You owe me $41.95

You’re welcome

5 Likes

Yeah, she’s quite the angel.

4 Likes

It’s been a day….

17 Likes

Yeah. My dog was attacked by another dog and he ended up at the vet’s and I ended up with a bill.

But great to know that your life of unearned privilege is swimming along nicely. Amazing how you still found time to send me a bill for the MB.

7 Likes

Oh, no! What happened to Calvin?

2 Likes

I hope he’s okay!

3 Likes

We were walking past the outdoor section of a restaurant. A dog was sitting under a table while its owner was eating. He leapt out from under the table and lunged at Calvin, biting his side. I pushed the other dog away, but he circled round and bit Calvin again. I pushed him away once more and yelled at his owner, who grabbed him. He was not on a lead.

Seeing Calvin scared brings out the full mamma bear in me, though surprisingly I didn’t swear. I was shaking with rage, though.

We walked to the vet out of an abundance of caution. There was no blood, but some superficial damage. I was given anti-inflammatories and antibiotics. Total: $115.

7 Likes

Walk me through how $34.99 + tax gets you to $41.95. Who knew Orlando sales tax was 20%.

1 Like

How frightening! I’m glad it’s wasn’t worse. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

The owners didn’t offer to help out with any vet bills? :rage:

6 Likes

No. Though I think she was pretty shocked. And stunned into silence by my expressing my view. And I was pretty keen to get Calvin away from there.

5 Likes

I’d like to strike #6 from the record!

3 Likes

You could not pay me to be 13 again.

7 Likes

“Julia is in Dino Rehab” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

So sorry that had to be so stressful for you both.

4 Likes

I dunno I just made up a number :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes