Perfect is the enemy of the Good Trip Report

HEY I just waived to you from across the lake, did you see me.

9 Likes

Skyliner isn’t running.

possibly because of this…

13 Likes

BCV is awesome. Nice pool view! It looks super empty around the lake too. Yikes those are some ominous clouds!

3 Likes

Yup pool at BWV is closed for the same reason

3 Likes

but i shall not be deterred!

24 Likes

Excellent example of social distancing.

17 Likes

guess what i am having

12 Likes

One of everything?

6 Likes

tempting, but i’d better start a litte slwer than that…

5 Likes

It really is because so many TS restaurants are closed and then there is the whole Covid risk with indoor dining.

1 Like

We had that issue with the Skyliner on our last trip. It closed most afternoons due to storms. Luckily you can walk though!

1 Like

I hope it’s the slushy.

3 Likes

Skyliner was closed about half the times we wanted to use it. I found the Skyliner fine when it ran, but too unreliable to be taken as a serious transportation option. In other words, I think it would be a mistake if Disney decides to expand Skyliner across more of the property.

3 Likes

18 Likes

We ended up driving to Epcot and HS more than I was anticipating because the Skyliner wasn’t running. It really made me question whether there is any benefit to staying at Skyliner resorts.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:
Excellent choices!

2 Likes

the escargot is fantastic

15 Likes

The filet in Canada is insane. :drooling_face::drooling_face: and surprisingly good portion size for the money.

13 Likes

the soon to be entrance to Ratatouill

25 Likes

The changed the menu! The escargot pastry was not there when we went. We tried all three food items at the France booth. It was DD17’s favorite (the duck especially).

1 Like