Perfect food day at UOR

Agree!

2 Likes

Hey ya never know.

I second to give original another try sometime :wink:

3 Likes

The frozen tastes different to me (better), my DS & DH. They wanted regular last time, got a sip of my frozen one and were mad I didn’t tell them about it. I did, but they have selective hearing issues :smirk: :laughing:

1 Like

It’s absolutely a thing when the frosting is not very good frosting.

2 Likes

Is that a thing?

2 Likes

When they use shortening instead of butter, and it’s all waxy :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

I feel like we’re nudging ever closer to the content of the other thread. You know, how things taste different if you use different ingredients.

4 Likes

For a minute I thought this was that thread, actually.

4 Likes

That made me chuckle to myself.

4 Likes

Just thought I’d share this here @LTinNC82

4 Likes

I still say it’s hot butterbeer and nothing else. It’s like being wrapped in a warm shortbread cookie & butterscotch hug. We got an Otter’s Fizzing OJ to sip from to cool our tongues after ever couple sips last week! (A nice combo)

I’m going to give all the other ones a try at the Orlando Informer Meet-up when it’s not $8 each. I just don’t like the carbonation

4 Likes

I’m hoping to try this for the first time this winter

2 Likes

It’s good stuff. I recommend it. For times when frozen Butterbeer would be crazy.

There are, of course, no times when regular Butterbeer is appropriate. None. At all. Ever.

5 Likes

Apart from when you’re going to try it again to find out if it’s really as bad as you think it is, or if you just got a dodgy one.

3 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I’m planning my next birthday trip at UOR. I couldn’t decide where I want to dine that day. Then I remembered this thread!

I’m looking back at what I and others wrote for our ideal days. Now, I have too many ideas!

4 Likes

After a bit of planning, here’s my thoughts on how to “realistically” do it what I dreamed about in my original post…

Breakfast - Get a Big Pink Doughnut the night before. Bring a chunk of it with me to Green Eggs & Ham tots. Afterwards, a hot butterbeer!

I have to skip the cookie “snack” and even lunch section in the morning… I know I have to save room!

I’ll grab the Lone Palm Bar Cocktail I like mid-day and eat those small Bao as a lite mid-day treat - maybe on the way to a hotel nap

For dinner - I’d have to pick one of the nachos. I couldn’t do both without having to leave a lot on the plates

If the parks are still open I’ll grab that double scoop from Florean Fortescue’s.

If I make it back to the hotel at any point I can grab the Dico H20 at the pool bar - either before a nap or nightcap!

I have plenty of time to decide if want to eat a bunch of treats or do a very nice lunch and fancy dinner

4 Likes

I could eat all this … if I spread it out over 3 days!

1 Like

This thread popped up just in time - starting to plan for the OI event in November which will likely be food focused this time!

2 Likes

That’s what I had the most fun doing! I ate / sampled at over 20 places in one night!!

2 Likes