Pecos Bill: Walking Taco?

Are they for real??

They are selling camp food, in the park, in a Fritos bag (just like you eat at camp) and charging $10.99?

They have lost their frickin minds y’all

Nothing against the walking taco - I’ve had my fair share over the years. But it’s camp food.

:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

I’m appalled (in case you couldn’t tell)

5 Likes

It’s not just camp food silly, it’s park/outdoors food! High school football games & local fairs/carnivals.

Also, Hersheypark has had them forever.

3 Likes

It just seems like such a cheap thing. Like not inexpensive (again, $10.99 for this??) just cheap

3 Likes

The real crime is using Fritos. Everyone one knows that Doritos are the superior walking taco base.

8 Likes

OK. Well think of hot dogs. That’s more of a camp food. And I would bet walking tacos are more popular than hot dogs. :man_shrugging: Cha-ching :money_with_wings:

1 Like

Agree! Needs to be Doritos.

3 Likes

Fair point.

1 Like

The entire concept of putting taco components in a Fritos bag grosses me out. For one, Fritos are way too salty for me. For another, the more mixed up food is, the pickier I get at eating it. If it looks like it’s partially digested, I’m out.

6 Likes

This made me :laughing:

3 Likes

We actually had these the other day, and honestly, they were pretty good! We didn’t walk with them, we sat and ate them :laughing: I like taco salad, and this is basically what it reminded me of. Same price as the taco trio, and way more food! I couldn’t finish mine.

But yeah, @Jeff_AZ , you wouldn’t like them. I like mixing up my food :joy:

7 Likes

I had tried to get someone/anyone from the Liner meet to try them, for research, but there were no takers :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

I would absolutely eat this! And hard disagree on the Doritos being better. But growing up my favourite meal was “taco salad” with Fritos as the base, so this is right up my alley.

2 Likes

Our local park has the exact same thing (same brand, same bag/kit) but they have the Dorito variety. And it costs the same too. My daughter and I each had one and really could have shared. They put so much into it. I wasn’t sure I’d like it because the meat can make or break, but it was good enough it didn’t ruin it. I think walking tacos are genius for anywhere people might want portable food.

2 Likes