Passholders Previews Dreamworks

3 Likes

I’m sure every vlogger will be there! I admit I’ll be watching it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think its funny minutes after Tiana AP announcement-

Come on in party’s of 8

1 Like

Oh! I’ve missed it! I’ve, actually, had stuff to do at work this morning!! :rofl:

EDIT - I found it! Opening date & details! Neat!! I’m trying to go to DLR next year to see it there!

Please, please, please let them do a pass holder preview for epic universe :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Hey! I’ll be there that weekend! Going to try and sign up on the 21st for the passholder preview!

2 Likes

Very unlikely. Current rumors is that your AP won’t be good to enter Epic Universe once it opens. It may be an add-on like Volcano Bay, or Universal may not offer it as part of an AP package at all until the crowds die down.

1 Like

People are there today with media previews from UOR!

At the Shrek QS stand you can get:

Pretzels
Stuffed Waffles - Pepperoni / Ham & Cheese
Pig-n-Blanket style “pizza crust wrapped” hot dogs with green cheese
Dirt Pudding w/ gummy worms
Sour Apple Shrek Popsicle
Chocolate Donkey Popsicle
Soda/Water/Beer

4 Likes

Oh I know. It would be pretty cool though!

Oh wow! That shrek meet–it didn’t replace spongebob, right? Is that store still over there somewhere?

I believe it’s still there. I saw it on a RixFlix livestream a couple weeks ago. He was pointing out that KidsZone Pizza was being repainted and it was next to it.

The app still lists it as open

1 Like

I just thought if something-our AP’s aren’t activated yet. So I’m assuming I won’t be eligible to sign up for the preview on the 21st?

I’ll be there on the 27th, so I’m going to try for that day.

That’s a good question… I’ve never done a passholder preview for a ride there.

1 Like

I don’t think you can. You’ll have to have your AP bar code when signing up for things AP things, like the Mardi Gras parade floats. I’d assume that is the same here…:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

DS is on the fence for heading down to Orlando anyway- one of the go-cart companies went under and is liquidating the carts…

2 Likes

I’d sign-up and if you don’t go it’s no big deal. UOR has had “AP Standby” for other previews that required reservations - like AP appreciation night. UOR knows not everyone that signed up will be there.

1 Like

I forgot to register before they sold out this morning.

1 Like