Partial day tickets?

I know that you can buy some convention tickets which are either after 1 pm, or after 5…but is there a way to buy such tickets outside of going the convention tickets route?

We are looking at a potential trip in September where I would be working during the day, and so would only need access to the parks in the evening.

2 Likes

At one point I recall that Disney sold these tickets for a brief while. But they haven’t done it outside of conventions in a while.

1 Like

The convention ticket route is the only way to get a non-all day ticket.

If it’s 6 days after 1:00, you’re better off just buying a 6 day, 1 park per day ticket. For 8 days after 5:00, you’re better off just buying a normal 8 day ticket.

If you want to hop, you have to buy a regular ticket, as the twilight (1:00) and evening (5:00) tickets do not have that capability.

1 Like

Okay. We are probably only looking at 4 days, and likely would want the ability to hop…but not sure on that one. It is only a tentative thing at the moment.

I was thinking the 4-park Magic ticket might work, assuming they do that again next year…but then I saw that the fine print says you MUST visit each park only once. But we would ONLY be hitting HS and EP, so that won’t work.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s one of the limitations of the 4-park Magic ticket. Once per park, no doubling up.

The other thing about the twilight and evening tickets is that you can only buy them as singles. No 4-day after 1:00 ticket, it has to be 4 single 1 day after 1:00 tickets.

2 Likes