ParkRanger's Holly Jolly Trip Report šŸ””

Looks like Simu Lei also changed which i am not happy about

4 Likes

Oh no! Who is it now? At least you still have John Stamos. At least you better!

3 Likes

Bart Millard, WTH. No idea who he is. Sorry to hijack your TR @ParkRanger . I will stop now

3 Likes

Oh no! Thatā€™s going to really make some folks upset

6 Likes

I looked him up. Heā€™s been the lead singer for Mercy Me, a contemporary Christian bandā€¦

3 Likes

He broke his foot. I saw pics on Instagram. :joy: He is fine, just home playing video games.

Iā€™m very sad about this, but @Julianne_fki maybe that means we donā€™t need to worry about Friday.

7 Likes

Frickin Luke!
:blowfish:

12 Likes

Some people getting scheduled out will make some guests upset. If NPH bowed out, there would be riots!

8 Likes

Thanks for looking, donā€™t listen to Christian music so thatā€™s why i donā€™t know him.

5 Likes

Anyone there tonight is getting to see Ashley Eckstein! (Voice of animated Ahsoka).

8 Likes

Yes thatā€™s what started this conversation.

5 Likes

@Jeff_AZ was too busy packing his leggings

9 Likes

Oh I see in that screenshot from earlier. The font was hard to read without clicking it.

6 Likes

I will let it slide

8 Likes

We have now come full circle

6 Likes

:disappointed_relieved::cry::sob:

At least I donā€™t have to fit in trying to informally see him while he narrates.

Um, not equivalent.

Stupid broken footā€¦

8 Likes

Simu Liu actually tore his Achilles and had to have it surgically repaired. No, Iā€™m not obsessed with him, you are.

15 Likes

:rofl:

I just saw him in a cast but I appreciate the extra detail.

8 Likes

I fail to see why a broken foot has kept him away. Itā€™s not like he talks with his feet!

9 Likes

Okay I guess he gets a pass this time.

10 Likes