ParkRanger's Holly Jolly Trip Report đź””

Countdown: Less than 1 day!

There will be so many liners in Orlando during my trip, I’m not sure anyone will have time to read any of my report live—but I’m going to attempt to do one anyway, if only because I like having them to look back at later.

I have to pack for a high of 58 degrees as well as a high of 84 degrees—quite a spread! So I’m taking the big suitcase. So much footwear.

Leaving from Newark tomorrow morning at 8:30. My adult DD Kelly is joining me for the first three nights at Pop, then I’m solo for the next four. Flying back home on the 5th.

I’m so looking forward to meeting a bunch of liners in person for the first time, and reconnecting with the few I’ve already met!

Also super excited for Jollywood on the 4th, which will be my very first after-hours Disney party!

47 Likes

Yay!!! It’s starting!!

8 Likes

I hope you can crash my trip!

11 Likes

Don’t forget to get your frequent shopper card punched when you see her. Once she crashes 11 of your trips, she pays for the next hotel stay.*

23 Likes

*not a real thing

15 Likes

How long will you be in the World? (Edit: Oh, duh you answered that. December 5th.) Do you mind if others use this thread to share their trip photos, too, or would you like to keep this specific to your experiences?

P.S. Looking forward to meeting you later this week! :flushed: :partying_face:

13 Likes

I’m not going to Orlando for another 5 weeks, so I’m keeping track!

10 Likes

I will definitely be reading, although maybe not live :grimacing:

100000% this!!! I think I might do a post trip one for that same reason.

Can’t wait to finally meet you!!!

15 Likes

I’d like to keep this thread for experiences that I’m part of—feel free to post pics here of things we do together! If other people don’t want to do their own trip reports, maybe someone can start a group trip thread!

Perhaps I should put “ParkRanger” in the thread title, so it’s easier for others to find or ignore as they wish.

14 Likes

Fair enough!

I have an inkling that someone else will start a group report eventually (cough @Dreamer cough @Wahoohokie) but if no one else does, I will start one Thursday.

11 Likes

I feel seen. :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure @Wahoohokie arrives before me so let’s make her do it. :joy:

14 Likes

I’ll be reading. I travel with a tween. There’s only so much time a gal can spend listening to Pokémon strategy and snarky comebacks that originated on TikTok. Glad you’re doing a TR. I too always go back and read them to remember the fun.

19 Likes

I do arrive first. But not by much!

5 Likes

Yes, you definitely need some downtime away from that!

Same.

9 Likes

Me too! In fact I just did a re-read of the Uncensored Unleashed TR! Good times :grin:

10 Likes

Which trip was that? There have been so many I can’t remember the titles.

5 Likes

January

5 Likes

Hey look @ParkRanger your TR is already off the rails and you haven’t even left yet!!

Congratulations!!:tada:

22 Likes

It’s not way off the rails, though.

9 Likes