Park maps at home

Is there a way I can get a map of each park sent to my home before my trip? I am having a hard time planning without one. I know that I can zoom in on my phone or print a small one from home on the printer but I really would like to have an actual map in front of me.

I emailed once but they told me to print it…

Thanks!

Did you happen to book through a travel agent? I know that mine sends me park maps for each trip.

try ebay, some sell super cheap

Ask someone to send you one from the parks. Ask a liner to send you them from the parks. I would send a liner self addressed stamped envelopes and ask them to mail you the maps each park has a mailbox.

1 Like

When is your trip? I will be in the world from the 17th-24th. If those dates work for you please PM me and I will mail you a set while I am there.

3 Likes

I find these maps to be super helpful. More so than the official Disney maps.
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/cheat-sheets/disney-world-cheat-sheets-maps-touring-plans-and-wait-times-4/

3 Likes

I’m going in a week. PM me if you’d like me to grab them and send them to you. Quite happy to do so!

1 Like

Is everyone from New England going to WDW in February? :wink:

3 Likes

Yes! You too- right?

Yep. Feb 16-21… Can’t wait to leave the MA winter for a few days.

1 Like

Are you looking at the 14 day forecasts - like me?

Ha! Yes! Even though I know full well how unreliable they are!

1 Like

I am going- nothingbwill stop me! I have a one-way rental booked Thursday night if I have to drive out in front of a storm!

3 Likes

Hopefully it won’t come to that. :slightly_smiling_face:

Only the smart ones.

3 Likes

I have a co- worker that is planning on flying out on Sunday too. This morning he asked if I would have room in the car- nope.

I agree with SneakyPete about eBay. I just received the park maps I recently ordered. Can’t beat the price and the maps arrived quickly along with some cute stickers. Can’t go wrong! Here is the link to the seller I purchased from: NEW 2023 50th Anniversary Walt Disney World Theme Park Guide 8 Maps+BONUS RARE! | eBay

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the help!

If you are on Disboards one of the first posts that is pinned under Theme Park Attractions and Strategies is maps by Robo. I found a map for each park and saved it as a photo on my laptop. Then I edited each photo to fit on an 8x10 paper and color printed at home. Sounds tedious and confusing but it literally took me 10 minutes to get all four parks done that way. And I can print them several times with important notations to myself as I’m planning (such as where to find a turkey wing).

These are EXCELLENT. thanks

1 Like