Park Hours Exended - when does FPP drop for those hours?

I asked for a check in but this tag is better!

I tried a PM too but I see on chat duffybear got it.

Thanks for the heads up! I got 8 AM for April 2! Is it still necessary to RD for Navii River or is it easier to get on?

1 Like

This is so awesome!! I have a feeling that they dropped the fastpasses around noon again… wow!!
It’s so good to know everybody got the fastpasses!! Great team work!!

I would rope drop Navi but I do not think you need to be there 60 minutes before opening.

You’re welcome! I took FOP for 8:45 and plan to RD Navi on 3/1. If you watch Brian’s video, it looks like Navi gets backed up later too.
Riding Flight of Passage with No Wait - YouTube

I’d try to make sure you at least are at the AK gates by 7am… the line really won’t be bad for Navi until 10am

Although every once in a while it is crazy. I got in the line around 9:20 when the line was posted 20 minutes . I timed the wait using the touring plans app and I waited 75 minutes.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the alerts. I had no idea what kind of answers I would get!! I was able to snag the Flight of Passage Fast Passes I wanted!!

I did tweet out this question to @wdwtoday and got this response at exactly noon EST:
Hello! We do not have a specific time for this. We suggest checking My Disney Experience for the latest availability!

1 Like

I have to share a story with you guys… I started checking these fast passes obsessively because of 7DMT. I wasn’t even going to AK this time, because it’s just a very short trip (just 2 nights) before my 1st cruise with Disney, but seeing FOP at 8am… I just couldn’t resist… I ended up adding 1 more day to my ticket just to ride FOP one more time pretty quick before my cruise!! Talk about crazy!!
@ryanjagel, I’ll be there at AK on April 2 as well! I got the 8AM fast passes!! Soooo happy!!! I plan to arrive at 7AM (EMH) not earlier than that and go straight to Na’vi River Journey, then Safari, Expedition Everest, FOP (with my FP+) and back to the hotel to transfer to Port Canaveral…

1 Like

Yay! Enjoy!

Thank you sooooo much for your message!!! You are the responsible for my ticket change to ride FOP right before my cruise April 2! I’m soooo happy!!

You are welcome. Thank you for your help too! Have a great time!

I have FOP FP for 9:25-10:25am, but they have changed opening to 8am from 9am. I had planned to RD NRJ. I can change my FP to an earlier time slot, but not sure if that would be beneficial or not. Any opinions?

That sounds like a great trip, maybe I’ll see you in the mob of people at AK. I’m glad i wont have to be getting there at 6 AM anymore thats for sure :rofl: On 4/2 I’m actually touring with another family at AK and was able to text my friend and he got them for FOP too at that time!

How early? If the only time slot is around 8am, I would not change it. you will be traveling with the RD standby herd. If you can get 8:45 or 9:00, I would consider changing it.

1 Like