Park Hours Can Change At Any Time

So I hope they do! TouringPlans just sent me an email saying that park hours for July 4 at Animal Kingdom are 9am - 6pm. :scream: Please tell me you think that will get expanded! That’s crazy short.

3 Likes

Unless there’s a private event, it will most likely get extended. The hours at 74ish days are almost never the hours once that day comes.

2 Likes

^^^ This.

Last year, regular hours were 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. So, a little bit later but not much.

5 Likes

Have been having this discussion about June hours. Have been reassured that while these are the official hours as of today they continue to update as the actual
Dates draw nearer. And history tends to repeat. In other words unlikely that AKL will close at 6p in summer

5 Likes

I know that AK typically closes earlier than the other parks, but it also usually opens earlier. I was hoping for official hours from 8am-8pm, which is what TP had been predicting. I hope you’re all right, and the hours get extended as the date approaches!

3 Likes

Len says they predict, update when WDW updates, and then update again when WDW updates again. Hang in there.

5 Likes

Disney doesn’t “finalize” it’s calendar until about 2 weeks before the “week starting” date. If you are looking for July 4th hours, you will have to wait about June 17th to get the hours for the “week starting” July 1, 2024. According to the historical data, over the last few years AK has closed at 7pm on July 4th.

3 Likes

You can very likely expect 8am to either 7pm or 8pm. Unfortunately you won’t see that updated until probably Friday June 14th.

3 Likes