Park Hopper Tickets

Hi, I hope I am in the right section…My family and I are traveling from Australia in Sept to Disneyland. I would like to have someone please clarify for me that, when I purchase a Southern California City Pass (which includes the Park Hopper), can I swap between the 2 parks as many times during the day as I like, or is there a limit on hour many times you can change parks. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Hi there. Welcome! If you have a park hopper you can go back and forth between the parks as much as you like. No limits. Have fun!

Where are you staying? We travelled from Australia in July 2013.

1 Like

Thank you Quattro, We are staying at the Best Western Plus Raffles - it’s a bit of a walk, so we will probably get a taxi or use the ART bus service. I can’t wait, I am excited already and have worked out the schedule with the help of touring plans (it’s a great site) and I thought I had better check that what I have planned, I can actually do, with my park hopping.

2 Likes

You’ll love it! Lots of helpful people in here so if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask. :smile:

1 Like

The best western raffles is next door to the Toy Story parking lot. You can actually walk into that lot and ride the shuttle to the parks for free. Know lots of people who have done this. Way quicker than the ART buses. Hope that helps you plan!

2 Likes

Hi Wahookokie, Thank you very much for sharing that very good information. I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Nana2011. I hope you enjoy it when you are there too. :slight_smile:

I just looked it all up, I can’t thank you enough - you have saved my tired legs and feet as well as money.

1 Like