Park hopper question

I got a PIN!!! So now I have park hopper tickets…which I have never had before…I want to take advantage but this totally changes my touring style. I need some advice…we are going to be in DW for 8 days and I have two DDs (5,9). Help! (And yay!)

Yay! RD for your morning park and FPP your afternoon park. Take a break mid-day if you need to. I also love the flexibility of dinner in EP whenever we choose because of all the great choices. Enjoy!

2 Likes

I agree with @Star_Wisher. With those ages you’ll probably be spending a good portion of your time at MK, but you can hit another park in the morning, and go to MK after a break. When are you going?

1 Like

My most common hops are to Epcot for dinner or Magic Kingdom when it’s open late at night. (sometimes I do both in the same night!) I’d consider spending half a day in a park, dinner at one of the Magic Kingdom resorts, then hopping into the park for Wishes and a few rides when crowds are light (though that may depend on how well your kids do with late nights).

2 Likes

1 Like

I always have PH (either AP or military tix), and I typically hop one or two days out of 4 or 5. My most typical hop is to EP for dinner and PM in WS. 1.5 days is about as much of the MK as I can take in 1 trip, so I’ll RD twice, and on my second day hop to one of the other parks. Last trip DW and I did AK until about 3:00, and then hopped to DHS and stayed to see the Osborne Lights. Last solo trip, on one day I did RD at EP and stayed through lunch, hopped to AK mid-day for a Liner meet, toured there until it closed at 8:00, and then hopped to MK for PM EMH until 1:00 (when I basically couldn’t walk anymore). I love the flexibility…