Park hopper dining

We have Park Hoppers for October and the dining reservations page says to make reservations for places where you have park reservations. I want to park hop midday and eat dinner at a different park. Is this risky? What are the chances the 2nd park will be at capacity? Park dates are 10/15 to 10/22.

I’d go for it. I usually get my ADRs at resorts near my 2nd park though. I just tend to like the meals at resorts though.

I park hop to eat in Epcot all the time. During this covid thing with park reservations I would be surprised if you could not go to eat even thought the park is full. After 5pm I would very much doubt it though that the park would be full.

1 Like

I think they are just saying that because if the park is full they aren’t going to let people in because of an ADR. They don’t want people to think it’s a secret back way into a full park.

1 Like

There haven’t been any reports of people not being able to hop to a park. I don’t think it’s anything to be concerned about except for maybe MK on Oct 1 or something like that.

1 Like

Just remember park hopping doesn’t start until 2PM so you may face issues if trying to hop for lunch and eating before 2PM. Park hopping for dinners (i…e after 2) should be no issue, presuming you have park hoppers anyway…

There is a small risk that they won’t allow hopping due to park capacity. It’s not happened yet, but technically it is a possibility.

1 Like

Although with the delta variant suppressing attendance of late that seems less likely at least in the near term…

1 Like