I was hoping for some feedback on my current TP before my FP+ reservation window next week. It is going to just be my girlfriend and I, and it will be our first time going to AK and Epcot. We will be staying at the Contemporary Resort.
With taking advantage of EMH at Epcot, I was wondering if the following TP is way too rush to actually enjoy and explore the park a little or maybe even a little too ambitious that come the evening I would rather go back to my Hotel instead of doing the park
General Overall plan:
- AK for ropedrop, Fastpass+ for 9am/10am and 12pm.
- Park hop around 1:40pm to EPCOT
- Factor in Travel time about an HR
- EPCOT 3pm start
- Explore FW then WS.
- Illuminations @ Italy Pavilion
- FEA during EMH
- End the night @ Character Spot (Meet BAYMAX)
ParkHop 1/2 - AK (Crowd Level 2)
ParkHop 2/2 - Epcot +EMH (Crowd Level 4)
- What time should we plan to leave Contemporary for Rope Drop at AK?
- After our last AK FP+ at Noon. How would our 4th FP+ for Epcot work?
Do you get to reserve one Tier 1 and two Tier 2 for the next park? or only one FP+ at a time?
- Park Hopping from AK to Epcot, is an hour enough for travel time?
- TP default is spending about 10min in each Pavilion, is this possible? Should we skip a few Pavilion to have more time at the others?
- EPCOT Flower and Garden Festival will be going on. is the TP for Epcot too rush to enjoy the park for the Festival?
Any feedback or input would be greatly helpful.