Park Hop 2021

Park hopping is still easy in 2021.

No additional reservations needed.
Our last day we did all 4 park for highlights. No issues or delays or additional reservations.

It is possible your next park is at capacity and they reserve the option to turn you away … But low attendance mid Jan 2021, we had no issues.

At the park-to-park bus, they had a CM checking your tickets for AP or hopper ticket before entering the bus, but this was not a consistant practice.

10 Likes

Someone I follow on Twitter got them all done yesterday as well. The queues were pretty low this week. Crowds are expected started tomorrow for the long weekend…

I was about to ask if park hopping a challenge? We have AP’s, plan is to go to a scheduled park in the AM, and then Park Hop to Epcot (primarily) or another park after 2pm. The blurb from MDE is below, but I would love to know if it was something that is a no-brainer, or a big-pain currently (non-holiday, January visit) Going January 30 - Feb 6th

> * With the updated Park Hopper experience, Guests must make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park they plan to visit AND enter that first park prior to visiting another. At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.

Thank you, big help!
~ Imaginette ~

Park hopping is no different then before, with the exception of the 2pm hop window.