Paradise Pier Hotel-- best room rate?

I’m trying to get a feel for what a “good” deal at this hotel is. The lowest I’ve seen is $255/night w/o taxes. Has anyone ever paid less and if so, what time of year? We went in Nov 2015 and going again in April 2016.

We’ll be at PPH in April too. :+1: That sounds like a pretty decent price to me. If you can get your April dates at that price, I would probably go for it. With taxes, it looks like we’re paying an average of about $345 per night for three nights. (One of the nights falls on the weekend.) We booked it back in July.

When we went last time, I checked the DLR site for the prices at the three hotels for a week’s stay for dates from the end of June 2015 until the end of December 2015. The lowest average I found for PPH was $272. (Remember, though, that this would include Friday, Saturday, and Sunday when the prices are typically a little higher than on weekdays.)

I hope this helps.

I’d say that’s a pretty good deal. One time I got a “special military promotion” discount and got a room for right around $200 before fees and taxes - but I’ve never seen anything like that again.

FWIW - other than the EE, PP is not “worth” even $200/night. The room was nice enough, but the hotel is seriously short on amenities compared to non-Disney hotels for the same price.