Paper touring plans; please review my plans

I wanted to buy a copy of the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022 so I could get the paper plans out of the back of the book, but it’s sold out. I have two copies of the 2021 book (by accident). Can I just use the plans in the back of the 2021 book?

My trip is October 21-29; we’ve only got 5-day park hoppers; I am reluctantly willing to buy Genie+ for the HS and MK days (only 2 of the 5 days), and we don’t want to ride BTMRR, Splash, Dinosaur, or TT. DS says we must ride FOP.

Fireworks are a priority, but being front-and-center for fireworks is not necessarily a must. I haven’t seen fireworks from behind the castle in many, many years and would really like to do that again.

I’m basically just planning to try to rope drop or ILL everything that’s difficult. TP videos say that ROTR is open early for resort guest early entry, so I’m hoping we can just hightail it back there for that.

Planning:
AK on Sunday, 10/23
Epcot and MK on Monday, 10/24
HS and MK on Wednesday, 10/26
MK and HS (or AK) on Thursday, 10/27
Epcot on Friday, 10/28

Dining reservations:
10/22 8:45 p.m. - Steakhouse 71
10/23 9:00 p.m. - Topolino’s Terrace
10/24 6:35 p.m. - Skipper Canteen
10/25 9:30 a.m. - Ale & Compass
7:35 p.m. - Jaleo
10/26 (my birthday) 5:30 p.m. - California Grill
10/27 9:25 p.m. - Flying Fish
10/29 9:45 a.m. - Grand Floridian Café

Thanks. My brain is exhausted. I really loathe that everything in life now requires smart phones.

Do you have a touring plans subscription on the app? Make a plan on the desktop version and use the app to update in real time.

The 2023 Unofficial Guide is scheduled to be released tomorrow (8/30).

2 Likes