Pandora - 'last minute' booking - suggested strategy?

Hi,

My wife and I have booked to go to Orlando for the last two weeks in October (15-30) and I’m only now getting my ‘Touring Plan’ eye in.

I’m picking which days to which parks based on the crowd levels reporting in the main site, but when I go to do FastPass+ booking for the Pandora ‘e-ticket’ rides, unsurprisingly they are all gone.

What would people reccomend as our best strategy? We were planning to get there for opening as per the guide - should we just FastPass around these rides and try and hit them early, or will there be ‘on the day’ FastPass tickets available.

I’ve never used the ‘Lines’ app before, how would we take such things into consideration?

Thanks

As of right now there have been day of fast passes released. Usually at 10:37 and then again at 3:37. Of course that could all change at any time. If you plan on getting on at rope drop you should be at the gate 90 minutes before rope drop. Here is a picture of the crowd behind me an hour before rope drop:

1 Like

When did you last check for Fastpasses? There was a fresh batch released just a few days ago and I still see lots of availability for late October. As an example, on Friday 27th there are Fastpasses for two people at 9am for Na’vi River Journey and 2:35pm for Flight of Passage.

1 Like

I checked last night. Sounds like I need to keep checking, and 90 mins before rope drop as a back-up.

Thanks

1 Like