Paddock Area at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Hi there,

Just double-checking room preferences for AKL next month and noticed that “near paddock” is now an option. Does anyone know what this means or if this is a good thing from a room preference perspective?

Thanks,
Mac

That is a mistake! Paddock is a section of SSR not AKL.

1 Like

Thanks! Just went and checked again and it’s still there. Will not select it. :grinning:

1 Like

Funny, for a while there have not been any choices during online check in at AKL- this must be their attempt to “fix it”.

1 Like

I saw on Facebook that it was also showing up as an option for Coronado Springs!

1 Like

Is Paddock one of the new preferred areas? Do you get charged extra? :wink:

1 Like

Those are the kind of mistakes in the system that throw relatively inexperienced planners like me who don’t know better for a tailspin :joy: Just when I think I understand something…

1 Like

Agreed. The choices have doubled since the last time I checked. The only one that was remotely interesting was the paddock one. Will keep checking to see if it is corrected. Unless selecting it would be like Google’s “I’m feeling lucky” button?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yes, but instead of a view, you get to sleep in the paddock for that to rustic experience :joy:

1 Like

Maybe they conferred with apple maps and now believe there is actually a paddock outside? :laughing: