Packing Almost Done Figured I'd Share This Pic

15 Likes

I really really love that logo.

I will miss it :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh no, are they changing it? Perish the thought! It’s ICONIC!! I’ll have to talk with @Len about that. :wink:

4 Likes

Here is the new logo. The old one was much better.

Screenshot_20230905-103637

3 Likes

Yeah, I can’t believe they paid someone to come up with the new one. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Someone should start a poll.
I’m not sure how to do that.

1 Like

@Jeff_AZ ?

1 Like

Honestly don’t think a poll is going to make any kind of meaningful difference.

They have chosen a pathway and invested into that new look and I don’t see them changing tacks because a few people on the forum whined about it (self included!!)

2 Likes

New logo is meh, but updated Dashboard looks really nice. Much easier on the eyes.

2 Likes

Website & dashboard looks the same for me. Others see a new version?

The new logo looks too much like the peloton logo.

4 Likes

You have to log out and log back in to see the new version. I still haven’t done so and am seeing the old version. I like the new design though – very slick.

1 Like

Only shows up for me on PC, so far.

The dashboard looks like it is still using the old look. But when I just start at the touringplans.com website homepage, I see the new look.

1 Like

No my dashboard has the new look

Weird. I see it on the homepage, but my dashboard (at least on my phone) still has the old look to it.

Log out and back in. When I clicked the My Dashboard at the top of this thread it showed old format. Logged out and back in and …

2 Likes

I logged out and back in, and it still displays the old format. The only way for me to see the new Dashboard is if I use the link from the menu on the homepage. But if I go back off the page and then go back to my dashboard directly it is the old one again.

1 Like

Ctl-F5 will force a refresh to your browser of all cache & javascript & css code. That would probably force a re-load.

Eh, I’ll get used to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

As long as my phone home screen icons stay the same, I’m ok with the new desktop look. :wink:

5 Likes