Owning at more than one resort

If you own at more than one resort, are you able to combine your points to use at either resort at the 11-month mark? Say I have 100 pts at Copper Creek and 100 at AKL… can I use 200 pts at either at 11 months?

I believe points always retain they’re 7/11 month status. So, no, I don’t think so.

2 Likes

No, at 11 months you can use your 100 points at each home resort. I own at Copper Creek and BWV. I like both resorts because I can usually book at BWV when CC is impossible. AKL would work the same way.

1 Like

You can bank and borrow to make that happen. One year you use 200 points at 11-months for AKL and the next year you use 200 points at 11-months for CC.

6 Likes

I am bumping this thread because I went looking specifically for this topic, and it wasn’t easy to find.

In summary, it sounds like:

• Pooling un-like points from multiple resorts effectively reduces the booking window to the lowest common denominator, all points when pooled would effectively become 7-month points.
  • However, using banking and borrowing wisely, and not co-mingling your points gives you 11-month windows at however many resorts you own.
  • Finally, split stays is another way to book both resorts at the 11-month window (or alternatively a non-home resort at the 7-month window pending availability)
2 Likes

You cannot actually pool the points. You book with each separately. So you could book say 3 nights at a home resort at 11 months and then the remaining 4 nights at 7 months with the other contract. You can’t book a single night with some points from one contract and some points from another.

3 Likes