Outdoor Tables at HS

Looking for some place to just take an afternoon snack break at Hollywood Studios, not at an outdoor restaurant seating area. We will probably be picking up lunchbox tarts earlier in the day and saving. I know AK has some nice secluded tables for this, but I don’t see anything for HS. Any advice?

Relaxation Station in Animation Courtyard is nice. It is “open” yet completely covered, with benches scattered around. When we were there, the place was almost deserted at times because it is off the beaten path.

The outdoor covered table area by Fairfax Fare near RnRC is nice too. We sat there and enjoyed our ice cream from Hollywood Scoops, and there was hardly anyone else around. Quiet and secluded feel.

2 Likes

I almost recommended the same…but I couldn’t recall if they allowed you to enter the seating area there unless you had a M.O. from Rosie’s or Hollywood Scoops!

Thanks guys, both great options since we’ll be walking from MMRR to RnRC at break time. I guess ice cream would be an option too! This must be it:

hsout

1 Like

Hollywood Scoops does not have mobile order.

Ah. Then that settles it! :slight_smile:

I waited here without food in December since Tower of Terror ain’t happening. But then I did get a snack.

Right after entering the park, the seating area was empty.

1 Like

I saw a relaxation station with tables on the way to my BG. It’s to the left on the pic

Somewhere here?

2 Likes

Yes I did see one on the map in Galaxy’s Edge. Enjoy your day?

1 Like

I was such a lovely day :heart_eyes: thanks for asking.

3 Likes

Yay, sorry the wind came out, but it seems you made the best of it! I’m still happy you got your BG too!

1 Like

I did dress appropriately after paying attention to the forecast :wink: My DH has never been on rotr and said, “Let’s go Friday!” So, I’ve got park res and hopefully will be successful at securing a BG again.

1 Like

I hope you do get it on Friday! Glad your day went well. Have to confess the weather makes leaving a little easier. I can get this stuff at home!

1 Like

Last January my DD’s and I actually bought mittens in Canada (WS) cuz it was SO cold. Last year I flew in from UT and DDs in from IA. We were not prepared for FL winter.

2 Likes