Outdoor Dining Options at Parks

I think the only place you might see anyone at resort entrances is where a NBA or MLS teams are.I could be wrong but that’s a lot of added security cost. It’s conceivable that all QS goes mobile order only and they block non resort guests. I agree with @OBNurseNH, we will know over the opening few weeks

1 Like

Thanks so much!! This is a huge help!

1 Like

Just seen this:

4 Likes

Posted this here because it’s for the theme parks only

4 Likes

Did you notice they mentioned the Sacred Space?

I sure did hahaha. I thought of that conversation the other day on a thread :rofl:

1 Like

Those IDIOTS!

1 Like

Does anyone know if you’re allowed to take food into the relaxation stations? The one near cosmic rays has a good view of the castle.

Also, since they’ve closed down dessert parties etc. are they allowing ppl to use the lovely tables near the water by the plaza on Main Street? (like we used to be able to do).

I’m pretty sure yes.

1 Like

When we were there, food in the relaxation stations was not an issue at all. We ate food inside the Animation Courtyard one in HS, for example.

We also ate food at the relaxation station at the Tomorrowland Terrace.

This isn’t really a reply to the latest question here but I just came across this printable list today and thought I would share.

2 Likes

Thank you! That location was the one I was thinking of.

Sweeeet! TY

Oh this is great - and potentially quite useful as @hmbhmbhmb and I are planning/expecting/hoping to go in March and we will almost certainly be sticking to outdoor dining.

2 Likes

I didn’t see this in the first few posts but we were able to eat outside at Trattoria al Forno at Boardwalk. For TS restaurants request outdoor seating at the podium (you can try stopping by earlier in the day if possible). They will tell you it’s not guaranteed and you may have to wait. We waited 45 min for Trattoria al Forno (there is a bar right next door you can grab a drink and drink it on the boardwalk while you wait with a view of the B&YC so ya know it was just an awful 45 min wait! ha!) but were seated right away at Tony’s Town Square. For quick service restaurants, you cannot get into the restaurant until your mobile order is ready but you can send someone to grab an outdoor table while someone else picks up the food. We never had trouble getting an outdoor table by the time the person had picked up the food.