Our week - 8/15 - 8/19

I just want to thank Touring Plans for making our trip the best Disney trip we have ever had! I followed the plan pretty much to a “T” except for closed rides, rain, etc. We got to see and do about 95% of what I had on the plan and the times were pretty accurate except for a couple of exceptions! We did ALL of the major rides with no Genie+ or Lightning Lanes! :slight_smile:
8/15 - HS - 11 rides & attractions including Slinky twice, 8/16 - MK (1/10 crowd!) 14 r/a, 8/17 - 12 r/a including Remy twice & Guardians (#2 virtual group!). 8/18 - HS again - 5 main rides. 8/19 - AK - got rained out about 5:00 PM! :frowning: - only did 7 bc of the storm! No Safari or Everest (it was down all day) and no Na’vi River. Bummer to end this way. Ate at delicious Sanaa restaurant though - delictious!
We did rope-drop every day except our one “repeat day” where we just hit the top 5 or so rides we wanted to do again. We had a WONDERFUL time and I am looking forward to our next trip already! If anyone has questions just let me know! Thanks again TP!

13 Likes

Wow that is impressive not using Genie+! What was your longest wait time?

1 Like

I would say our longest wait was probably around an hour, maybe just a hair more than that. Avatar and R of R. We were able to time things out pretty well using the Lines app!

3 Likes

And we walked over 50 miles for the week! We were tired but it was well worth it!! And our favorites were definitely Avatar, R of R, Soarin’, and Guardians - by far the 4 best!

1 Like

Wow! What a great report! I love reading about experiences in the parks without Genie±thank you!

1 Like

I was at AK the day EE was down all day…so disappointing.

Right! We were really looking forward to going on it!