Our Surprise Trip - Video Reaction!

We had such an awesome trip last week. Too many memories to count! I had to share our kids reaction to the surprise - it was amazing. This was taken at about 4:30 am. We’d spent the night at a hotel near the airport - the kids thought we were there to swim. :smile:

- YouTube

9 Likes

That’s awesome! I started to tear up and wanted to hug you too! Then I realized I have to go to work tomorrow instead😂

2 Likes

Lovely!

1 Like

Priceless!!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Aww!!! That was so adorable!!! I’ve got tears in my eyes! What precious family you have - thanks for sharing your awesome surprise with us! :smile:

Thank you! Made the MONTHS of keeping the secret so worth it! The whole first day, the kids kept saying - “I can’t believe I’m here”! So sweet!

2 Likes

So sweet! We are keeping our Oct trip a secret and hoping to reveal the morning we leave.

1 Like

That made me cry:)) Awesome!

1 Like

Aww! That made me tear up and make me soo much more excited to keep ours a secret too! We go in Nov and have been keeping it a secret for what seems like forever! Every once in awhile I want to give in and just tell them! This definitely shows how it’s worth it to keep it a secret until the day of! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

SO adorable!!

1 Like

So cute! Love the sincere joy!!

1 Like

This was so awesome!! Their gratitude was really nice to see. Made me even more excited (didn’t know that was possible) for our reveal coming next week! I hope that my kids think to say “thank you” like yours did.

1 Like

That was beautiful. So swet

1 Like

Loved it. Definitely got some pixie dust in my eyes :wink:

1 Like

Turning 40 on Weds & never having kiddos of my own. This is the first time in a really long time that I wished I had kids. Bawling my eyes out! Thank you for sharing.I’m hugging my fur babies now!

1 Like

You all are awesome! So happy you “get”. How amazing this moment was. Looking forward to seeing some of your surprise reactions!

1 Like