Our first trip "completely on Annual Passes" trip report

The downpour has begun, so we snuck into Pirates. It’s a 40 min standby but if we’re just going to be standing somewhere anyway…why not?

5 Likes

17 min was just enough time to avoid the rain and say hello to Jack.

11 Likes

Look at the cute Tiki banana clip!

9 Likes

Time to never let this song leave my head.

11 Likes

The best dinner for your first day of vacay.

11 Likes

Buzz is gone :frowning:

4 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

Did you check Sid’s yard?

4 Likes

I did not. Good idea! :grin:

2 Likes

My sister won.:sob:

7 Likes

Unfortunately, no time for fireworks show. Will have to watch from afar.

6 Likes

Wow, that was the most intense Space Mountain we’ve had in recent history. But we might just be getting old!:rofl:

5 Likes

We finally made it!

12 Likes

Tron was great, of course. Exhilarating! It’s a slingshot take off. And it was fantastic in the dark and all lit up. We really recommend the later BG if you can get it. Darkness made it better.

The part I struggled the most with was lying on my stomach. The seats weren’t padded well and I felt like I had to hold myself up by the handles the entire ride or have my ribs pressed into. The handles are not padded either so they left a nice pattern in my palms at the end. It’s an awkward position to ride in but still worth it. A++ Disney!

11 Likes

Time to say goodnight Magic Kingdom!

16 Likes

Ohana breakfast was good. Although Lilo and Stitch both skipped our table because they thought we were with the table next to us. But Mickey and Pluto did not disappoint.

16 Likes

Today is a Universal day. We caught Celestina Warbeck’s show.

9 Likes

Fun to follow along! Was wondering why the Weasley shirt at Ohana. Makes more sense now seeing Universal fun.
KC guy here. How bout that airport! Finally some place that’s not so embarrassing!

3 Likes

YES!!! The airport is so much better! I should have taken pics, it was that pretty.:grinning:

2 Likes

Already had a chance to shoot some aliens before making a stop at the Kwik E Mart.

7 Likes