Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Are you walking over to HS from YC then? Breakfast looks wonderful. Enjoy the day! Wow starting out w/ RotR too and BG-1 you are the master tutor!

2 Likes

What a tree!

Arrived at line at 8:05

12 Likes

Oh yeah! You’re the forum’s resident botanist aren’t you? Cant wait to see all the trees, bushes, and shrubbery that interest you!

4 Likes

What was your strategy there! Fantastic!

3 Likes

That is awesome!!! :clap:

2 Likes

Holy crap this is the line when you walk??? Hoping it just looks crazy long and isn’t actually crazy long.

2 Likes

SDD :heavy_check_mark:
Entered MFSR queue at 8:39

7 Likes

I am guessing they are going to get everything done on that itinerary plus some today. Had a good start to the day and wait times to start the day are nice and low. Crossing off SDD and MFSR before the park opens sets them up to do more than the itinerary maybe.

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

group 1… well done! didn’t think this was possible. have a great day!

4 Likes

I didn’t think there WAS a group 1 - amazing! I hope you have an outstanding day, can’t wait to live vicariously through you!

6 Likes

14 Likes

@Randall1028 Can I have a badge for BG1? :grin:

10 Likes

:laughing:

You’re probably the only liner who would notice this “detail”

7 Likes

Unreal. Way to go, man! Looking forward to your overall thoughts of the ride after so many months of anticipation.

4 Likes

Wow!!

2 Likes

Have you had pop tarts? They are similar. But we didn’t care for them.

We preferred Woody’s Breakfast Bowls! :yum: We ate them twice. They were under $9 each, very reasonable for Disney.

3 Likes

As my daughter walked by and saw the tree on my screen she said-- “wow what thats a big tree!” Age 4. haha

3 Likes

Future arborist, perhaps?

3 Likes

Oh, no… I don’t normally eat breakfast unless I’m on vacation. Last week, I had breakfast twice because of olafsdad’s and randall’s breakfast pictures! Off I go to make a cheese omelette! Sadly, no bacon and sausage.

3 Likes

We felt the same way. Had high expectations for them, and they were…meh. Actually, I like store-bought Pop-Tarts better…which should tell you something. The Lunchbox tarts, to us, were bland…and the frosting too sweet. We didn’t even bothering finishing it entirely.

1 Like