Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

We considered a lot of these things too, but our hypoallergenic Zuchon (shih tzu/bichon) is remarkably smart, and not often annoying (but annoying can be subjective). But a lot of people don’t want a tiny designer dog, and I get that too. I appreciate it that she can’t do much damage or take up much space.

3 Likes

Two things. First, Labs can be hyper, I have one. Second, Labradoodles (Labrador and Poodle mix) are hypoallergenic but again are usually hyper, most doodles are.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Yeah . . . this… the tumbleweeds rolling around my house. And my wife is VERY tidy. The lab is not her favorite! Don’t she me wrong, she loves her, but the hair is a strong detractor…

1 Like

My Heart!!! Epcot :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

1 Like

My parents has a hyper golden-doodle. My neighbors do too. Our lab is not hyper anymore… but she never really was. We got her when she was 2, so we missed the puppy part. She has been a great pet. No problems with that one except that she eats socks, 1 of which had to be surgically removed from her gut… which was not cheap.

2 Likes

Soarin’ B1. Close enough?

11 Likes

Great photos again :+1:

3 Likes

He will love you the moment he meets you :rofl:

4 Likes

My niece had a 4 year old, 3 year old and 16 month old when her twins were born. The twins just turned 3 and I think it has only gotten more insane in their house. Love them all, but do not understand why she willingly did that! (First three were adoptions and twins were embryo adoption so all choices including the timing!)

5 Likes

See I knew that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

What can I say… I love people, especially my people. And kids are way more fun at a waterpark than a pet. I also have really great kids, and more of them would be awesome.

9 Likes

Raptor attack on DD clip from other day:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g6FObLQaKhKQfLwDpp-5Tl-L_YC4PZYb/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Beautiful day today. We had a bunch of drinks at the kitchens. (DW got carded and got a good stare down :joy:) Sped through because the kids were tired and a little bored.

14 Likes

I firmly believe that, too!

3 Likes

Beautiful pictures! Love all the Epcot ones. And such a gorgeous day! I imagine you are all getting kinda tired. :wink:

3 Likes

Did MS but skipped TT. No biggie. We had no rain all week except for a thunder storm one morning, but was over when we left the resort. Maybe we’re due for some rain tomorrow?

Most the trees are only breaking bud right now. I imagine in a few weeks it will look that much better around the parks.

18 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Want to be there right now!

3 Likes

Me toooo!

3 Likes

Wow! Beautiful day!

2 Likes