Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Interested to see how long! Going to try to ride Monday without EE

3 Likes

Mummy is walk on or very short wait for us this week.

3 Likes

Oh I meant hagrids, sorry!

2 Likes

(I would rather have triplets then a dog. If I could get triplets today I would. Not kidding. DH would agree.)

2 Likes

I really want to visit VB. And I love Aquatica. I’d like to make a week out of water parks TBH.

2 Likes

Just caught up with your whole report, looks like you’re having the time of your life. Thanks for sharing, these trip reports are going to have to hold me over for the next 262 days until I’m back in the World!

2 Likes

It seems if you don’t rope drop Hagrids, wait times actually drop LATER in the day, rather than morning. Casually looking at the wait times in the Universal app itself from time to time seems to agree with this. (Of course, those times are nowhere near the rope-drop times.)

2 Likes

I know, we’ve noticed that too.

Train took long so doing FJ instead. That’s OK, we did Hagrids 3 times this week.

5 Likes

Definitely feels like a Friday at UOR

This tree has some character

Moe’s was great!

11 Likes

You are honestly the first person I’ve ever heard say that, and I kind of love you for it!

4 Likes

I love my kids, but this is a nonstarter for me, other than the tax benefits. :rofl:

5 Likes

I’d never have triplets.

I believe you’re never given more than you can handle.

I would definitely not handle that well.

6 Likes

These are our two… the Brittany is the COVID addition, the 13 year old lab is old faithful.

The Lab is nonplussed with the Brittany…

12 Likes

8 Likes

Mine two are 5 years apart and I’m drowning. Two toddlers? THREE? Not a snowball’s chance in MK on July 4 that I’d survive.

7 Likes

When my twins were born I had a 2 year old and a 4 year old : 4 kids ages 4 & under. The most challenging, longest but most rewarding year of my life. Until then the hardest thing I had done was finish my phd - this was harder!

8 Likes

If we WERE to get a dog, it would probably be some kind of lab, or lab mixed breed. Labs are so smart and loving, and not hyper!

Only problem is that labs are also NOT hypoallergenic, so getting one is a non-starter. But it seems all of the “hypoallergenic” dogs are…stupid, or annoying, or stupid and annoying! :wink: My parents got one of the kind that seems to be both.

2 Likes

Golden Retriever

Named Dug.

He’s going to be mine one day.

9 Likes

We considered a lot of these things too, but our hypoallergenic Zuchon (shih tzu/bichon) is remarkably smart, and not often annoying (but annoying can be subjective). But a lot of people don’t want a tiny designer dog, and I get that too. I appreciate it that she can’t do much damage or take up much space.

3 Likes

Two things. First, Labs can be hyper, I have one. Second, Labradoodles (Labrador and Poodle mix) are hypoallergenic but again are usually hyper, most doodles are.

4 Likes