Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

I wasn’t going to rub it in :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Gotta do it now cause in May it will be too late! :joy:

3 Likes

Souvenir cup holders from Oga’s yesterday.

That wall is huge in the background. Trees painted on it.

Other photos from the day

11 Likes

We really love Toothsome’s. Service is very quick. I got the meatloaf with mushroom gravy over mashed potatoes. Onion straws and some corn. It was soooooooo good!

9 Likes

It looks very good for quickly slapping it together!

:joy::joy::+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s funny - I was just reading the Unofficial Guide to UOR last night (latest 2021 edition) and it said the whole experience at Toothsome’s usually took forever! Maybe with COVID they are trying to get people through faster.

“Blue Bantha,” “Gamorrean … brewed on Ga…” “Yub Nub Premium Coc…” “T-16 Skyhopper”

6 Likes

Impressed!

2 Likes

Sure, rub it in. :joy:

3 Likes

That looks soon good, minus the gravy. I don’t like gravy.

4 Likes

Wow–I’m surprised but glad. We went in October and the service was so crazy slow.

3 Likes

SHUT! UP!

(Said totally respectfully and completely in awe!!!)

5 Likes

We had such a great time at the Horror makeup show. Both kids were involved and got picked on a lot. Beetlejuice gave them a rough time because they never heard of him. And I am a bad parent of course. Kids from two other families knew who he was. Beetlejuice then proceeds to pump about 40 squirts of hand sanitizer in DD’s cupped hands. Dripping sanitizer all over the floor and seat in front of her. Then the actor after that asked my son what his name was. DS said Winter. The actor wasn’t sure to believe him but realized, yes that really is his name. He said, so do you call yourself Summer in the summertime! :joy::joy: I laughed so hard I was crying.

Bourne was really cool!

10 Likes

Just had the family watch Clue on Halloween night. My DS12 took it harder than anticipated. I can’t even imagine trying to get either him or my DH to do Beetlejuice. I’m glad everyone is having such a great time!!

1 Like

I heard that in a Cockney accent. :joy:

5 Likes

Our meal came out in literally 10 minutes. (We did not order appetizers)

4 Likes

I had to google it, though I’ve seen it before. I was wondering where Wallace and Gromit were!

2 Likes

I’m dying. Is your son’s name really Winter?
All through my 5th pregnancy I joked I should name the baby Winter so I would stop saying, “I hate winter.”

8 Likes

:laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Yep, we could not agree on ANY baby names. We then looked at an online list of names. Guess we started at the bottom. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We both like the winter time. As an added bonus, it gave a light snow the day he was born. In April none the less!

7 Likes