Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Ah ha nice!

3 Likes

We were on the train to Rafiki’s once (pre-Covid) and a wheel fell off. It was a jarring stop. They evacuated all of us and we walked out backstage on a service road. We all got free bottles of water. My girls were hoping for free Mickey bars but nope.

4 Likes

:laughing: since nobody was hurt

But again - accident or authentic experience??? LOL

4 Likes

How did they start operating HS rides at 8:22a for a 10am open. Did I miss an update to the operating hours somewhere?

1 Like

HS 0900-1900 hrs today

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! The official park hours are found here.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/park-calendars/month/

Lately, the pattern has been that boilerplate hours are first posted and then about 3 weeks or so out, they are extended (usually on a Friday) one week at a time. As of now, hours have been updated through 3/20, while 3/21 and beyond are still on the default.

4 Likes

We actually thought it was more like an adventure and have laughed about it with our girls for years :rofl:
Everyone was in good spirits about it and one fellow train rider was trying to get everyone to sing songs about railroads while we were all tromping back to the park. So maybe authentic lol.

3 Likes

Howdy Folks :grin:

26 Likes

Wow I did not know that! Everything I’ve found for our trip later this month shows a 10am open for HS I am really glad you explained this so its most likely that HS will open 9am later this month as well good to know, good to know!!! :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Interesting. In December, they were not mixing parties at all on MFSR.

3 Likes

Yes. Never guaranteed, but a near certainty to continue 9am openings at least through Spring Break and Easter based on what we’ve seen.

2 Likes

Wait times dropped like a rock after 1:00

Submitted my first wait time! RnRC 15 minutes at about 2:15.

10 Likes

603 represent!

1 Like

Looks like it was around Christmas when the plexiglass dividers were added, so that’s why parties didn’t get mixed yet when we were there.

3 Likes

oh… wonder if it’s due to park hopping starting at 2?

2 Likes

You guys are tart snobs.

Soft, thicker, more moist, and great baked flavor. DW and I loved them. DD did not.

8 Likes

Welcome!

1 Like

8 Likes

This was a recent change - the below article is from February 22nd.

2 Likes

That’s what …

Ok maybe that’s a bit too far :joy:

6 Likes