Our 2nd “Once-in-a-Lifetime Trip” + UOR (2/27-3/7/2021)

Oh, no… I don’t normally eat breakfast unless I’m on vacation. Last week, I had breakfast twice because of olafsdad’s and randall’s breakfast pictures! Off I go to make a cheese omelette! Sadly, no bacon and sausage.

3 Likes

We felt the same way. Had high expectations for them, and they were…meh. Actually, I like store-bought Pop-Tarts better…which should tell you something. The Lunchbox tarts, to us, were bland…and the frosting too sweet. We didn’t even bothering finishing it entirely.

1 Like

Same! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Yeah that doesn’t put Disney’s tarts in a good light. That said, I rely on Pop-Tarts more than I care to admit because I’m so not a morning person and they’re just too easy to grab on my way out the door and eat on my drive to work.

2 Likes

The okapi is one of my favorite animals and that is a great pic of one!

5 Likes

This is incredibly helpful thank you for sharing! I’ve got a million questions but will wait until you’re done! Have the best time!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Ask any questions, and ask often. This place is full of kind and helpful people.

5 Likes

Now I had to go look up the difference between botanist, arborist, and horticulturist. The more you know!

6 Likes

Without looking them up, I’m going to take a guess…
Botanist likes all plants.
Arborist likes all trees.
Horticulturists grow things??
How did I do?

3 Likes

Botanist = horticulturist I believe. Interchangable.

General study v specialty

3 Likes

Nice work on the BG @bebe80 :partying_face:
Have a blast at HS.

3 Likes

Cool. GTK :+1:t2:
I do like trees :deciduous_tree:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Nikki7280!

3 Likes

17 Likes

Thanks everyone! It’s been awhile so I’m catching up (2014 :grimacing:). Will post a separate thread with our prelim trip plans since y’all are so friendly!

8 Likes

Did you choose to sit at the bar in Oga’s or did they put you there? With so little seating in there, wondering if there’s a party size that automatically gets a booth, or if you have to request that specifically. With just my DW and me, we got a standing table.

3 Likes

They seated us there

3 Likes

10 Likes

I’m not a huge breakfast eater earlier. I was even ok after looking at the pics just now. What got me was you saying you wanted a cheese omelet! The cycle of subluminal messages continue! :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

No. Way. :scream: Congrats on BG1! That is incredible.

3 Likes